Monday, 14 September 2026

The Proverb Testing Lab by ChatGPT

⏳ THE GREAT HUMAN EXPERIMENT: WATCHING POTS & EATING APPLES

📍 Setting: A top-secret research facility where the world’s most determined scientists have dedicated their lives to proving that proverbs can be literally enforced.


👩‍🔬 SCIENTIST #1 (staring unblinkingly at a pot of water):
"Day 43. The pot remains stubbornly unboiled. My eyelids are screaming for relief, but I refuse to blink. The fate of thermodynamics depends on my gaze."

👨‍🔬 SCIENTIST #2 (taking furious notes while shoving apples into their mouth):
"We are consuming precisely one apple per hour. So far, not a single doctor has entered the premises."

👨‍⚕️ DR. SMITH (knocking on the door):
"Excuse me, I’m here for your scheduled—"

🍏 SCIENTIST #2 (hurls an apple at him):
"BEGONE, FOUL HEALER!"

👨‍⚕️ DR. SMITH (retreats, defeated):
"Curses! The experiment… it works!"


🔥 MEANWHILE, AT THE POT-WATCHING STATION…

👩‍🔬 SCIENTIST #1 (blinking in exhaustion):
"I… I mustn’t… look away…"

💨 (The instant she blinks, the pot BOILS OVER like a vengeful geyser.)

👩‍🔬 SCIENTIST #1 (soaked, whispering in horror):
"The proverb… it was true all along."


🥄 MORAL: Some laws of reality must not be questioned. A watched pot will not boil. An apple a day does keep the doctor away. And should you ever stop clapping, somewhere, a fairy dies. 😏