Wednesday, 16 September 2026

Rock, Paper, Scissors by ChatGPT

📍 Setting: A medieval war tent. A battle looms. A scribe, a general, and a battered soldier debate strategy…


✒️ SCRIBE (dipping quill in ink):
"We should send a strongly worded letter. The pen is mightier than the sword."

⚔️ GENERAL (slamming fist on table):
"Fool! Diplomacy is weakness. Actions speak louder than words! We charge at dawn!"

🩹 SOLDIER (covered in bruises, glaring at both):
"Easy for you two to say! I've been on the front lines! Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me!"

✒️ SCRIBE (leaning forward):
"Oh? So if I write a decree calling you a coward, you’ll feel nothing?"

🩹 SOLDIER (gritting teeth):
"I… I mean… no, but—"

⚔️ GENERAL (grinning):
"See? Words can hurt! Which means your saying is wrong!"

✒️ SCRIBE (smirking):
"And if words can hurt, then maybe my pen is mightier than your sword!"

🩹 SOLDIER (crossing arms):
"Fine. But let’s see your pen stop a charging army."

⚔️ GENERAL:
"Exactly! Actions win wars, not ink stains!"

✒️ SCRIBE:
"Tell that to history books. Who do you think decides who won?"

🩹 SOLDIER:
"Not me! I'm just the guy who gets stabbed either way!"

⚔️ GENERAL (pausing):
"Wait. What if… we write a war declaration and attack?"

✒️ SCRIBE:
"Ah! Balance of sword and scroll! I like it."

🩹 SOLDIER:
"Great. As long as I don’t have to fight with a quill."

⚔️ GENERAL:
"Actually… ever heard of bayonets?"

✒️ SCRIBE:
"Or poison ink?"

🩹 SOLDIER:
"…I hate both of you."


🥄 MORAL: If you can’t resolve a paradox, just combine everything into an even bigger one. 😏